Sunday, January 26, 2014
· 50th anniversary of the Beatles invading America - Ed Sullivan Show aired on Feb 9, 1964 & attracted 73 million viewers....changed Rock & Roll forever
· Available for the first time, the albums that we grew up with...the Beatles US album collection.
· Individual albums on sale now for a limited time - 13 titles on 13 CDs featuring mono and stereo versions of each album (with the exception of the Beatles Story & Hey Jude which are stereo only).
· Also available in one deluxe collectors box set accompanied by a 64-page booklet with Beatles photos and promotional art from the time, as well as a new essay by American author and television executive Bill Flanagan.
· Courtesy of Apple Corps LTD/Universal
Read and learn about the different mixes in the box set
Posted by FAB4RADIO.COM Knottypine Studios at 10:32 AM
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Monday, January 06, 2014
EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
Posted by FAB4RADIO.COM Knottypine Studios at 8:19 AM