Sunday, March 04, 2018

LP mix of RUN DEVIL RUN

Paul McCartney's

RUN DEVIL RUN
VINYL vs CD

I have rediscovered these tracks from RDR.

I was in my local record shop digging for some more vinyl music.
The record that was playing in the store during my treasure hunt was
RDR and I thought (nice) no big deal I was not a fan of this RUN DEVIL RUN CD (bad mix) of these songs.

Then all of a sudden Paul's voice and bass guitar were separated very nicely along with the drums and electric guitars sounded fantastic. What is this?

It was the Parlophone vinyl RDR record - I said, "I have to have it"! The Record store owner said, sorry it was his copy and the only one in the store.

My search is on, I have to find one I am(missile lock mode) - the mix was completely different versus the Compact Disc (10x better).

Check it out for yourself  listen to both the CD and Vinyl versions
and you will hear that there is a huge difference between the two.

The www. hunt is on