** The Weeklings are annually featured at premier Beatles festival events like Abbey Road on The River and The Fest for Beatles Fans .
**Three members of The Weeklings, Glen, John and Bob, tour as the backup band for Springsteen drummer “Max Weinberg’s Jukebox” project.
**You can hear The Weeklings on Sirius XM’s The Beatles Channel, Little Steven’s Underground Garage , where they have scored a number of “Coolest Song” designations, 90.5 The Night, WBJB- FM, 105.7 The Hawk as well as on terrestrial radio stations such as the nationally syndicated Joe Johnson’s Beatles Brunch Clubsyndicated on 70 stations, WMGK’s Andre Garner (Philadelphia), Rich Russo’s syndicated “anything, anything” show and WXPN’s Helen Leicht (Philadelphia) Breakfast with The Beatles and many other internet and terrestrial stations around the world.
* THE WEEKLINGS are comprised of Glen Burtnik aka "Lefty Weekling" (bass and vocals), Bob Burger aka "Zeek Weekling" (rhythm guitar and vocals), John Merjave aka "Rocky Weekling" (lead guitar and vocals) and Joe Bellia aka “Smokestack Weekling" (drums and vocals).
• Glen Burtnik - singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, best known for his work with Styx, Electric Light Orchestra, the Broadway production of Beatlemania as Paul McCartney, The Summer of Love Concert and “The Fest for Beatles Fans house-band Liverpool. He has composed songs for the likes of Don Henley and Patty Smyth, the Hot 100 #2 mega-hit “Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Good Enough”, John Waite, Randy Travis, the #2 Hot Country hit, “Spirit of a Boy, Wisdom of a Man”, Styx including the bands last Top 40 hit “Love at First Sight” and their last Gold album, Edge of The Century and many others.
• Bob Burger - singer, guitarist and gold record songwriter whose credits include Styx, Donnie Iris, HBO pictures, Kasim Sulton and others. He’s long performed Beatle and other tribute shows with Glen Burtnik and Bobby Bandiera of Bon Jovi and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes. Burger has also appeared with the likes of Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and Billy Joel.
• John Merjave - long standing member of “The Fest for Beatles Fans” house band Liverpool and other national shows having performed with Billy Preston, Donovan, Denny Laine among others.
• Joe Bellia - master of the “Ringo” drumming style and is a highly sought studio/live drummer having performed, recorded and toured with such greats as Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes, Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and Dave Mason.